Wednesday 30 May 2012

I'm back

I'm sorry that I've abandoned this blog for a bit as I've been rushed off my feet finishing off my final essay, packing my room up, moving back to Leeds as well as starting driving lessons! 
I've been experimenting with different nail polishes recently, trying to see what works well with other polishes etc. Months ago I bought "17 Magnetized Nail Polish" in Blue but wasn't blown away by the magnetic effect. However on its own this shade is gorgeous...almost like a denim colour and incredibly shiny (in the pictures below I haven't even used a top coat) On my ring fingers I layered the Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Burlington Arcade over the top of it...this is fast becoming my favourite beauty product, it's fabulous over every shade I've tried with it! Definitely well worth the £11 price tag!


A shopping trip into Leeds earlier this afternoon led me into Primark and I came across these snake print nail foils for £1. I ordered some Nail Rock foils from ASOS but as they are yet to arrive I thought I'd give these ones a go especially seeing as they're so cheap. I'll probably review these on Friday as that's when I next have some spare time, hopefully they'll be alright as a cheap fix.



I'm considering discussing plus size fashion and showing you the purchases I've made in this blog/items I want but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to stray away from the beauty. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...