Friday 25 May 2012

Packing

After finishing my last essay of my first year of university I decided it was time to start packing up my room for my move home on Monday. I didn't realise just how many hair and beauty products I owned until I started packing...this is just what I've packed so far into my suitcase - not including the things that I'm still using and what I already have at home! Definitely need to cut down on purchasing new things but it's so hard to resist the temptation. 


The sad thing is most of this stuff hasn't even been used - shoved to the back of my cupboard and forgotten about for months. I'm planning on attempting to use each product at least once over the summer so I can see what is good and what isn't. I also have a Schwarzkopf Got2B Straightening Kit which I've been dying to try out but just haven't had the time so hopefully I will give that a go and review it on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...