Thursday 3 May 2012

Latest Addiction

I've had Soap and Glory products for years after receiving gift sets year after year for Christmas but I always just dismissed them as rubbish gifts. However last Christmas I actually decided to start using the products and I was shocked at what I was missing. 
These products are actually decent quality and they smell divine!
At the moment I'm pretty obsessed with using their Righteous Butter - it's perfect for getting rid of dry flaky skin without leaving you feeling greasy! I would definitely recommend it to anybody wanting a quality moisturiser! At the moment I have a 300ml tub of it but I've noticed Boots are selling a litre sized tub which I'm considering purchasing as I could easily get through it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...