Thursday 3 May 2012

My Beauty Essentials

We all have those beauty items that we cannot live without, some of us have more than others. I thought I'd share with you the things that I could not cope without....

Make-up:




L-R Top Row: L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in C4 Rose Beige, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer in 2 Medium, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer, Clinique Powder Blush in 110 Precious Posy and Clinique True Bronze in 02 Sunkissed.
L-R Bottom Row - Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Kit, E.L.F Makeup Mist & Set Spray, E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Dark, Benefit High Beam Highlighter and Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara.


Hair:





L-R: Batiste Dry Shampoo for Medium & Brunette, Tigi Bed Head After Party, V05 Smoothly Does It Tame & Shine Spray and Umberto Giannini Seriously Straight Anti-Frizz Serum.






Out of all the above items my favourite has to be the E.L.F Eyebrow Kit as I feel that my look never appears finished without giving my eyebrows more definition. At only £3.50 and coming in a range of 4 different shades it's definitely a bargain. This is one of my eyebrows after using the kit. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...