Friday 11 May 2012

Perfume...

As a girl I love perfume. So much so that I thought I'd share all my favourite perfumes with you! 
Prada Candy - got two bottles of this for Christmas and I'm nearly out of it already! Actually addicted to it! Received so many compliments when wearing it!


Nina Ricci Fantasty - This is the latest addition to my collection. It's very sweet and fruity but I'm not too sure if I'll buy it again.


Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy - I would buy this again based on the bottle alone. The scent is strong but sweet and I can't wait to get my hands on a new bottle.


Vera Wang  Princess - The perfume that I've been using for the longest amount of time! I normally get incredibly bored with perfume but I've used this for a good 3 or 4 years now! Probably since it first came out. It's so sweet smelling and I love all the spin offs from it including Glam Princess and Rock Princess. 


What is your favourite perfume?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...