Friday 1 June 2012

Agent Provocateur Perfumes

I have just received some Agent Provocateur perfume samples so I thought I would share these with you...
Now obviously because they are samples they are not in the packaging they would normally come in so I cannot comment on that!


The first one I'm going to start with is Agent Provocateur which is the light pink bottle. I'm not a fan of this one at all, I find it quite musky and spicy smelling which isn't something I go for with perfumes. Although I don't personally like it, I know that on some people it would smell really nice.
On the Agent Provocateur website it is described as a "vibrant accord of citrus notes teamed with red fruit" with "fresh new florals such as Muguet and Orange Flower" with "gentle base notes of Myrrh, Vanilla and Tonka Bean". If I'm being perfectly honest I cannot smell any of this floral that they are describing...obviously everyone has different noses so that's not to say that they're not there.

The second perfume is the Agent Provocateur Maitresse in the red bottle. This is subtle fragrance which appears quite floral to start with but also has a hint of freshness about it. I wouldn't go and buy this perfume but if I received it as a gift I definitely would wear it. On the website it is described as having "accords of Rose, Jasmin Sambac and Iris with delightfully green notes of Acacia" whilst also having "green notes of Granny Smith Apples" with base notes of "Amber, Sandalwood, Tonka and gourmande elements". You can definitely smell the florals in this scent as well as the apples kicking in a bit without being overpowering.

The last scent is the black bottle which is Agent Provocateur L'Agent. This is definitely my favourite of the trio...it's fresh and floral whilst maintaining the sexiness associated with Agent Provocateur. It's a subtle but strong scent...a little goes a long way! This fragrance has "Bergamot, Leaf Accord, Mandarin, Apple, Melon and Peach" showing it is quite a fruity scent. It has a "seductive heart full of Rose, Jasmin, Tuberose, Magnolia, Freesia and Ylang" whilst having a base of "Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Amber Crystals". This fragrance is packed full of ingredients making it very unusual smelling, but in a good way! I've need smelt a perfume as unique as this and I will definitely consider it next time I need some new perfume.

All these perfumes are available to buy for £39 for a 50ml bottle (prices from agentprovocateur.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...